Sunday, November 13, 2011

Obsession of the week...Keep Calm and Carry On

I have always wanted a framed Keep Calm and Carry On poster to hang in my aparment. In my search for one I came across this great rug on the Apartment Therapy website. I love the look of this rug, but it wouldn't stay clean in my house with my dog or the dirt brought in from the dirty streets of New York.



In addition to the poster I had another idea on how to showcase this saying, I want to embroider it on a chair. I envision it on the back of a large fabric chair.  It would the be chair for my sewing table, that way I can see it every time I enter the room. I think it would be a nice touch in my sewing room. And since both my mother and my sister have embroidery machines I just might try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment