Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy New Year... 2012 is my year!

Happy New Year everyone, it's 2012 and I have decided this is going to be my year!

My Christmas holiday was a busy one full of refurbishing, sewing, shopping, eating and spending time with my family. It is always great to see my nieces and nephews, they are growing so fast and are so adorable. Here is a picture of my niece (my sister's daughter) and I at Santa's Wonderland in College Station, Texas. This was my second time visiting Santa's Wonderland and it's always a good time. We roasted s'mores, ate BBQ and experienced some good old southern holiday spirit. 


me and jacquelyn on a hay ride
Last year will definitely go down as a year to remember for both the good and the bad. It was a year full of surprises, changes and lessons learned. I have always been a firm believer that things happen for a reason. You might not know the reason or understand it, but whatever the reason is it will make sense in the end.

Therefore, I am making it my mission for 2012 to take Refurbished with Love to the next level! Keep your eyes and ears open, because there is a lot more to come.

Happy New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment